This website is the online presence of the Baltimore chapter of the Seduction Initiatives™ project. We are what the mainstream media call a “seduction lair” (Wikipedia description can be found here), and we congregate weekly here on Calvin Street to discuss the application of the techniques on love and relationships. We dedicate our lives to the pursuit of women – and generating attraction is our specialty. Collectively we have around 200 years of experience in dating, and currently our membership roster consists of about 27 motivated men (and three wing girls). We were founded in 2001 by –
- Matthew “Cougar Hunter” Ganz (current chairman) – Baltimore native, UB graduate
- Richard Lee (sergeant-at-arms)
- Luke Rogers (coordinator 1 – food) – hails from Iowa; worked in Singapore
- Kurt Kersey (coordinator 2 – events)
- Damon Lee (law advisor) – JD from Michigan State
Membership is by invitation only. Find out more if you are eligible to join by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your email bounces, it means that we are not accepting new members at the moment. Please try again later.
The Need For A Seduction Lair
Think of it as a “male support group“. We are here to help you get better at the art of dating and seducing women. Every guy deserves to have good, healthy relationships with the ladies. We are also “white hat”, which means that you will be learning mainly natural seduction techniques which are also emotionally healthy. Note that we also sometimes incorporate techniques from hypnosis such as Fractionation and Derek Rake’s “ENTICE / REPEL” technique for extra efficacy. If you are against the usage of these techniques then kindly exit this website immediately.
You Won’t Find Pictures Of Sexy Women Here
Unlike other “seduction blogs” out there, we do not objectify women with unappropriate pictures. We are not a porn site. On the other hand, we promote the usage of healthy and non-deceptive relationship techniques (although some of these can be seen as amoral to some).
SIBG’s External Relations
We rarely talk to the media because we want to keep our information as private as possible; however, you are welcome to use our Mini Guides which we also use internally – especially to newbies who are getting into the Game for the first time. Below is a list of essential guides which is on the reading list of every SIBG member:
- How To Pick Up Girls – the de facto guide on pickup, this is a complete “paint by the numbers” guide on how to approach and seduce women quickly, SIBG-style.
- Female Mind Control – discover flaws inside the female psychology that make a woman vulnerable to mind control and hypnosis-based seduction tactics.
- How To Seduce A Woman – SIBG’s de facto guide on seduction, this guide shows you how to tackle the attraction process from ground up. Beginner friendly.
- Shogun Method – written by Derek Rake, this is SIBG.com’s bible of seduction; essential reading.
- Female Psychology – to be successful with women, you must learn how a woman thinks.
- How To Manipulate A Woman’s Mind – a slightly “grey hat” guide on how to manipulate a woman’s mind and emotions. Warning: this may be offensive to some.
- The Ultimate Guide To Control And Domination – see the above. Not for the fainthearted or easily offended.
- How To Make Her Think About You – learn how to stick into a woman’s mind and occupy her thoughts throughout the day.
- Fractionation Seduction – Fractionation is the grand-daddy of all mind control based seduction techniques.
- How To Make Her Want You – also known as the “SIBG Seduction Method”; learn the techniques on how to increase your desirability in the eyes of women.
- Mind Games Women Play – learn how to beat women at their own (mind) games!
Even though we AVOID talking to the media, we can’t help it when TV stations, radio channels, newspapers and magazines pick up information from this site and do an independent review. The reviews on SIBG are NOT solicited, and have not been compensated in any way.
Matt “Cougar Hunter” Ganz
PS: If you need to get in touch, send an email to email@example.com and we will reply within 24 hours. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the email bounces, it means that we have been overwhelmed by requests, and as such we won’t be accepting communication from non-members. Thank you for understanding.