Last Update: May 25th, 2018
What rights do I have under GDPR?
The GDPR gives individuals in the European Union (EU) rights to their personal data including but not limited to:
- Requesting access to your personal data
- Requesting changes to your personal data
- Requesting deletion of your personal data
- Requesting that we limit the collection of your personal data
- Requesting that we limit the use of your personal data
How do I request access to my personal data?
Contact us with your request. Upon receiving your request, we will provide you with the personal data that we have stored about you.
How do I request changes to my personal data?
Contact us with your request. Indicate your desired changes and we will work with you to make the corrections.
How do I request deletion of my personal data?
Contact us with your request. Let us know that you want to delete your personal data and we will remove your data within one business day.
How do I opt out from being tracked when I use your services?
Contact us with your request. Let us know that you would like to opt out from being tracked and we will disable all tracking activity pertaining to you.
How else are you protecting my personal data?
1. Your security is our top priority. We put in the extra effort to make sure that your information is protected. While there is no website or app which is 100% secure, we work hard to ensure that your data is not accessed by unauthorized parties.
2. We do not share your data with anyone outside our organization and partners. Apart from our vendors, we do not share your data with anyone outside our company. Our vendors are screened for strict privacy policies which conform to GDPR principles.
What if I have questions that are not answered here?
Thank you for visiting SIBG.com, your number one source for dating and seduction techniques!
SIBG.com is governed by terms and conditions to protect your privacy. Continuing to use the site signifies your agreement to these terms and conditions. Please leave the site immediately if you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions detailed here.
- Our site uses small text files, called cookies, that are placed on your computers. Cookies are used to determine user behavior for future improvements in the site. Should you wish to turn cookies off, please do so through your browser’s configuration settings.
- SIBG.com logs Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, which may identify you personally. If you do not wish to be traced using your IP, please leave the site at once.
- If you choose to provide your email address to the site, you are consenting to receive emails from us. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
- We do not sell nor share the information we gather to external parties.
For questions, please get in touch with us through:
Matthew D. Ganz