It can be difficult to figure out how a girl really feels if she doesn’t really like talking about her feelings to begin with. Dating somebody new or wondering whether you should ask a girl out can be extremely nerve-wracking in these cases.
Clearly this is not an exhaustive list, but it definitely gives you a good start.-from an article of rebelmouse.
7 signs that she’s really in to you!
Fortunately, girls use a lot of body language to send out signs to guys that they are interested in. After learning how to approach a girl, knowing the signs that a girl likes you can therefore help you land your dream girl and conquer her heart if she is really meant for you.
- She Touches Her Hair. One common yet unconscious sign that a girl is flirting with you is if she touches her hair repeatedly. That’s right. Whenever girls talk to guys that they like, they twirl their hair unintentionally or run their hands through it to look more attractive and more feminine at the same time.
- She Listens to Every Word that You Say. Girls like to connect on both physical and emotional levels. So, if she keeps asking you personal questions and actually pays close attention to everything that you say, you can be sure that she is genuinely interested in getting to know you better overall.
- She Offers You Her Phone Number. If a girl likes you, she will personally make herself available to you. She will send you hints about when she is free and say that she would like to see you again sometime, as well. Unfortunately, not a lot of girls are fond of asking guys out. So, while a girl may want to go on a date with you, she may wait forever for you to approach her and make that first move instead of asking you straight out. (Read this tips for seduction texting that will surely win her heart)
- She Maintains Eye Contact. Strong eye contact would be another strong sign that a girl likes you. If she looks deep into your eyes whenever you talk, that basically means that she wants to connect with you on a deeper level and get closer to you, in general.
- She Stands Near You. Girls like to stand close to guys that they like because it makes them feel comfortable and happy to do so. Whenever a girl stands near you, that basically means that she feels safe and secure in your presence. This would definitely be a strong sign that she likes you because girls generally maintain a bit of distance between themselves and guys that they have no interest in at all.
- She Finds Reasons to Touch You. Girls like to show their affection and interest in the opposite sex by touching them on the hands and arms. So, if she touches your arm a lot, then you can be sure she is interested in you.
- She Teases You. Flirting doesn’t always have to be physical; it can involve words and the way that girls communicate with you, as well. In fact, if a girl always tries to make you laugh by teasing you and if she works hard to connect with you, then that is already one of the clearest signs that a girl likes you.
After knowing and confirming that she likes you, this is the right time to make her chase you! Goodluck!